Install Mobile App

If you wish you can donate to help keep the Mobile App up and running as it cost a monthly fee.
Guide to install the application click HERE

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emancipation Proclamation by Kharizzmatik


Emancipation Proclamation by Kharizzmatik





Summary

Edward grew up in a life of money, power, & respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide & neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go? AU-H OOC *Set in 2005* Rating: M



Interviews

 Final Interview


Public Enemy Number One: An EP Novella

 My name's Alec Evanson and I currently run one of the largest crime syndicates in history. I'm responsible for more murders than the Zodiac Killer and Ted Bundy combined. People think I'm cruel, heartless and indifferent, but I just do what I have to in order to survive.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6822405/1/Public_Enemy_Number_One_An_EP_bNovella_b

*

Principessa Outtake






This was written solely for fun and should be taken lightly. I’ve taken some creative license on certain details, so keep that in mind. It takes place after the epilogue of EP (The Alec novella I wrote that’s posted on fanfiction.net falls somewhere within this range, too). With that said, I hope you enjoy it and thank you for helping such a worthy cause. 

*







EP Videos









MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment